|06.30-07.30||Check-in at the most luxury pier Royal Phuket marina and pick up your snorkeling gear and towel.|
|08.00||Depart from Royal Phuket Marina pier to Rok Island by Speed Catamaran.|
|09.20||Arrived at Haa Island to 1st snorkeling.|
|11.00||Arrived at Rok Island (Rok Nok) for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.|
|11.30||Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink.|
|13.00||2nd Snorkeling at Siam Bay (Rok Nai) to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.|
|14.00||3rd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay or choose alternate to relaxing on Mansai beach.|
|15.45||Departure from Rok Island with the impression.|
|17.30||Arrived at Royal Phuket Marina pier and transfer to your accommodation.|
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfer from hotel (Join).
- Round trip transfer by speed Catamaran,
- 1 meal, Soft drink (tea, coffee and fruits),
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket and towel),
- Tour guide, All staff are trained in first aid and CPR,
- Full travel accident insurance coverage,
- National Park entrance fee.
What to Bring :
- Sunglasses, Sun Tan Lotion.
- Spare T-Shirt and Shorts.
- Swimming Suite, Camera.
- Money Thai baht.
Additional EXTRA charged :
- Free transfer – Patong / Kata /Karon beach area.
- 200 baht per person- Kamala / Bangtoa / Laguna / Surin / Phuket Town / Chalong.
- 300 baht per person – Naithon / Layan / Rawai / Nai Harn / Naiyang / Cape Panwa.
- 400 baht per person – Mai Khoa area.
Please Note :
- Children rate 4-12 years ,below 3 years are free of charge.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old.
- This program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea condition.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability. Call / Whatsapp +66(0)898740285.
- Rok Island are close between 16 May – 14 October due to sea conditions.