|06.30-07.30 AM||Pick up at your hotel, transfer to the pier (Join)|
|08.00 AM||Seastar team welcome you at Seastar pier Leam Nga, Phuket. Serve you with snacks and variety of drinks. Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear and towel.|
|08.30 AM||Depart from pier to Rok Island by speedboat. and will arrived at Rok Island to 1st snorkeling at Siam Bay(Rok Nai) around 10.20 AM|
|11.20 AM||Bring you to Rok Nok for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimmingin crystal clear water.|
|11.45 AM||Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink.|
|01.30 PM||Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay to enjoy the beauty ofcoral and fishes.|
|02.20 PM||Depart from Rok Island to Haa Island 3rd snorkeling|
|03.40 PM||Departure from Haa Island to Maiton Island for finding dolphins. (if you’re lucky enough, you will spot a few dolphins on your way there! )|
|05.00 PM – 05.30 PM||Take you back to Phuket with the impression. And will arrive at Seastar pier, Leam Nga and back to your hotel.|
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. Operate : Saturday from 5th Nov – 29th Apr 23
Tour Include :
- Round trip transfer hotel to pier
- Round trip transfer by speed catamaran
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft drink, tea, coffee and snack
- Lunch, drinks and fruit
- Professional guide
- All staff are trained in first aid and CPR 8. Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Fin & Towel
- National park fee.
What to Bring :
- Sun block(Reef Save), Sunglasses, Hat, Camera, Cell Phone, Waterproof bag and Some Thai baht.
Additional EXTRA transfer charged :
- 500 baht per person – Klok Kloy ( Aleenta, The Hotspring )
Please Note :
- The rate of children as mentioned are applicable to children ages 4 -11 years old.
- Not operate if customer less than 10 perrsons : refund 100%
- Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuable during the trip as the company will not take responsibilities for any loss or damage.
- Trips are not recommended For Senior 70 years Of Age, Pregnant Women, Children Under 1 Year of age people suffering from any Medical or Physical Disability.
- Booking Cancellations that be made less than 24 hours before departure trip or NO SHOW ! customer on departure trip date, 100% of your total amount will be charged.
- Only full paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a ticket voucher to your email or what app or Facebook messenger.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs. from tour date or Private transfer request please contact Mr. Kot to check availability before make booking. Call / WhatsApp +66(0)898740285.
- Departs every Sat. Start from 5th Nov 22 – 29th Apr 23
- Rok Island are close between 16 May – 14 October due to sea conditions.