|06.00 – 06.30||Pick up from hotel (Phuket) to the pier.|
|08.00||Meet at office to check in and pick up snorkeling equipment, have snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, Ovaltine).|
|08.30||Depart from private pier travelling by the best speed boat in the Andaman Sea.|
|09.50||Snorkeling and appreciating the beauty of the underwater world, viewing fishes and colorful corals at islands 5 and 6.|
|11.00||Arrive at island 4 (Koh Miang), snorkeling at Princess Bay and relaxing at your own leisure on the white sandy beach. The sand of the Similan islands is named as the whitest sand in Thailand.|
|12.00||Full quality set lunch buffet (seafood) on island 4.|
|13.00||Depart island 4 to Koh Ba Ngu (ialand 9) for afternoon snorkeling at Christmas Point, the highlight area of snorkelers, where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colorful fishes.|
|14.00||Take you to visit a Sailing rock which is the landmark of “Similan sea” at island 8 (Similan island) to relax/swim at beautiful Donald Duck bay (Ao Kuak).|
|14.15||Arrive Donald Duck Bay on Similan Island (island 8) where you can relax on the beach, swim, take pictures or clamber up to a view point on the top of a Boat rock. You can also take a shower and change your clothes on this island.|
|15.00||Depart Similan Island (island 8) and head back to private pier.|
|16.30||Arrive at private pier; Tub Lamu and safety transfer you back to your hotel.|
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Hotel transfer round trip (Join).
- English Speaking Guide.
- Thai & International Buffet Set Lunch,
- Life jackets, Beach towel , Masks and Snorkel.
- Soft drinks, Water, Fresh fruits, Coffee and Tea.
- National Park Fees.
- Fully covered insurance.
What to Bring :
- Sunglasses, Sun Tan Lotion.
- Spare T-Shirt and Shorts.Swimming Suite.
- Camera & Some spending money (Thai baht).
Additional EXTRA charged :
- Free transfer – Patong / Kata /Karon beach area.
- 200 baht per person- Kamala / Bangtoa / Laguna / Surin / Phuket Town / Chalong.
- 300 baht per person – Naithon / Layan / Rawai / Nai Harn / Naiyang / Cape Panwa.
- 400 baht per person – Mai Khoa area.
Please Note :
- Children rate 4-12 years ,below 3 years are free of charge.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old.
- This program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea condition.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability. Call / Whatsapp +66(0)898740285.
- Similan Island are close between 16 May – 14 October due to sea conditions.