- Pick you up from your hotel in Phuket about 07.15 – 8.30. and transfer to Best Rafting Camp.
- Visit Suwan Kuha Temple “The Monkey Cave”.
- Arrive at the Camp, located at Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary. Store your -belongings in a locker.
- Enjoy the chosen activities: Rafting 5 km + ATV 1 Hour.
- Visit Ton Pariwat Waterfall.
- Thai lunch served at the camp restaurant. After lunch we will continue your remainder activity.
- Time to relax in our herbal steam room and enjoy your leisure time.
- Departure from our rafting camp about 4 pm and return to the hotel in Phuket.
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfer(join).
- Visit Monkey cave.
- Equipment (Rafting Boat, Paddle, Helmet, Life jacket).
- Camp facilities (Safety box, Changing room).
- Thai buffet lunch (Halal Meal Available), fresh, fruit in season.
- Refreshment, Coffee, Tea.
- Herbal sauna.
- English speaking guide, experienced instructor.
- Accidental Insurance under condition of Thai Law.
What to bring :
- Swimming suits, Shorts & light t-shirt.
- Shirt, Beach towel.
- Sun block, Sun cap.
- Sunglass, camera & film.
Additional EXTRA charged transfer (Minimum 2 pax):
- Free transfer – Patong / Karon / Kata area.
- 200 baht per person round trip – Kamala / Mai Khoa / Bangtoa / Phuket Town / Naiyang / airport area /Laguna Layan / Rawai / Nai Harn/ Leamson/ KokKloy
- 800 baht per car – Leam hin / Cape Panwa / Koh Sire / Ao Por
Please Note :
- If you need private transfer or transfer from any other areas please contact us for a transfer quote.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- Join Transfer is arranged by join vehicle, driver has to pick up another guests from variouse hotel.
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old. Also this program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea conditions