Phuket Fantasea Show
Is inspired by Thailand’s rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. This includes acrobatics, illusions, pyrotechnics, stunts, aerial performances and more. It involves a cast and crew of over 400 people, 44 elephants, three tigers, 40 goats, 40 chickens and 400 pigeons. The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex, packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a Carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000-seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty of Thailand’s myths, mysteries and magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight the whole family.
Highlights of this tour:
- A 70-minute extravaganza showcasing Thai culture and mythology.
- One of the best buffets in Phuket in a grand 4,000-seat restaurant.
- Lively Carnival Village, with games, parades and shopping.
Tour Available : Mo Tu Wed Fr Sat Sun .
- 6:00 p.m. – Buffet dinner. A walk around the park.
- 9:00 p.m. – The start of the show.
- 10:30 p.m. – The end of the show.
Know Before You BOOK!.
- Child age is 4 – 12 years old and height is not taller than 140 cm.
- Free of charge for infant under 4 years and height is not taller 100 cm [sit with parent].
- Show duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The client is advised to be at the theatre 20 minutes before the show starts.
- Operating from 17.30 pm – 22.30 pm Monday to Sunday except Thursday
- If you need private transfer or transfer from any other areas please contact us for a transfer quote
We designed to fulfill your holiday to include the top-rated activities. Choose from one of the many package offer below.
Showing all 4 results