Phuket FantaSea is an award-winning, unique nighttime Thai Cultural Theme Park that features 3 main attractions:
- “Festival Village” – A Shopping street offering the most entertaining shopping experience in Phuket
- “Golden Kinnaree” – The World’s grandest Thai and International Buffet restaurant
- “Fantasy of a Kingdom” – A Las-Vegas style Thai Culture & Illusion theatrical spectacle featuring over 150 cast and 30 elephants.
Highlights of this tour:
- Visit World’s first Thai Cultural Theme Park, Phuket Fantasea, and immerse yourself in this park that recreates the original Thai fair.
- The Palace of the Elephants theatre is the centerpiece of this park, a stunning recreation of the Thai Palace.
- At the Palace of Elephants, witness mesmerizing show productions that showcase and celebrate Thai myths and culture with cutting-edge technology and special effects.
- Enjoy your time at the Thai fair, which has a variety of Thai cultural shopping options lined up, and upgrade your ticket for a mouth-watering Thai buffet dinner.
Show & Buffet Dinner Time
- “Fantasy of a Kingdom” is performed once a day in the “Palace of the Elephants” theater at 21:00. Theater gate opens at 20:20. The show is approximately 70 minutes in duration.
- Kindly note that “Fantasy of a Kingdom” may be performed 1 or 2 times a day on some pre-announced dates. In those cases, show times will be 19:00 in addition to the usual 21:00 time slot. Theater gate opens 20 minutes prior to show time.
- Buffet Dining Hours are from 17:30 till 21:00. Operating hours may be extended from 17:30 till 22:00 on busy days.
How to get to Phuket FantaSea
Phuket FantaSea is located north of Patong at Kamala Beach, about 14 miles (22 kilometers) from Phuket Town. The most convenient way to get there is by taking advantage of the park’s transfer service or hiring a taxi.
Know Before You BOOK!.
- Children must be between 101 – 140 cm (or 3’3” – 4’7”) in height (inclusive). Infants whose height does not exceed 100 cm (or 3’3″) are free of charge and will not be provided with theater seats.
- The client is advised to be at the theatre 20 minutes before the show starts.
- Cameras are not permitted inside the theater
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park is open on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday.
- If you need private transfer or transfer from any other areas please contact us for a transfer quote
Showing all 3 results