Our private Phang Nga Bay tour has no fixed itinerary because we tailor it to your needs.
Rough Itinerary :
0730 hrs: Driver will ready at yout hotel in Phuket and transfer by air conditioned minivan to Phang Nga national park where your long tail boat is waiting for you.
0845 hrs: Long tail boat ride through the mangroves and out into Phang Nga bay. Your first visit is James Bond Island to avoid the big tour boats that arrive later.
Once all photos are taken and you ready to move on. Your cruise through the bay is sublimely beautiful with lots of great photo opportunities. You will pass several Hongs (islands with rooms inside) and there is the option to go kayaking in the caves.
Next stop is Koh Panyee, the Muslim village on stilts. And behind the souvenir stands is a real community that has been there for over 200 years. You’ll see many smiling local faces, and the restaurant where we have lunch serves delicious food.
1215 hrs: Lunch time at Panyee Bungalow restaurant. The fresh fish is excellent and there’s lots of food for everyone.
1345 hrs: After lunch and a look around Koh Panyee (check out the floating football pitch) we head back to land for a visit to Wat Sawan Kuha. This is a famous cave temple with a large reclining Buddha statue inside the cave. It’s popular because of the monkeys all over the cliff face.
1430 hrs: Time to head back to Phuket. On the way you can add additional stops for sightseeing / view points. You should be back at your hotel between 1600-1700 hrs.
Tour Includes :
- Air-conditioned vehicle with full insurance.
- A set menu lunch at the restaurant is also included (you just have to buy your own drinks)
- English speaking driver.
- National park entrance fees (300 baht/adult, 100 baht/child),
- Kayaking is not included in the price but is available at 300 baht per person (~30 mins). Kayaking (with paddle guide) can be arranged by your guide when you are in Phang Nga bay so there is no need to pre-book.
What to bring :
- Sunscreen, Hat and sunglasses.
- Camera (Optional).
- Spending money.
Please Note :
- Price: 10,500 baht for 1-3 adults. 2,000 baht for each extra adult(total maximum 9 passengers)
- Children 3- 15 years THB 900 per child. Children under 3 years old go free with the adults.
- Program may be subject to changes depend on the weather condition.