|07.30||Pick up at your hotel, transfer to the pier.|
|09.00||Depart from the pier.|
|10.00||Arrive at Maya Bay where the movie “The beach” was filmed. Relax on the beach and swim in the crystal clear water.|
|12.00||Enjoy a great lunch at Phi Phi Don Island (Ton Sai Bay).|
|13.30||Sightseeing Monkey Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah.|
|15.00||Relax on white sand beach at Khai Nok Island for great snorkeling and swimming.|
|16.30||Arrive at the pier,transfer to the hotel.|
Please Note: Maya Bay is closed from 1 June – 30 September during which time the boat will stop atthe mouth of Maya Bay for viewing and instead offer relaxing & snorkeling at Laemtong bay.
Tour Included :
- Hotel transfer round trip (Join).
- English Speaking Guide.
- Thai & International Buffet Set Lunch.
- Life jackets, Masks and Snorkel
- Soft drinks, Water, Coffee and Tea, Fresh fruits.
- National Park Fees.
- Fully covered insurance.
What to Bring :
- Beach towel
- Sun block lotion, Hat, Sunglasses.
- Some spending money (Thai baht).
Additional EXTRA transfer charged :
- Free Transfer – Patong / Kata / Karon Beach Area.
- 200 baht / Person – Kamala / Bangtoa / Laguna / Surin / Phuket Town / Chalong.
- 300 baht / Person – Naithon / Layan / Rawai / Nai Harn / Naiyang / Cape Panwa.
- 400 baht / Person – Mai Khoa area.
Please Note :
- Children rate 4-12 years ,below 3 years are free of charge.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old.
- This program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea condition.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability. Call / Whatsapp +66(0)898740285.