|06.00 – 06.30||Pick up from hotel (Phuket) to the pier.|
|08.00||Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.|
|09.00||Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat.|
|10.20||Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.|
|12.00||Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided.|
|13.30||2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.|
|15.30||Departure from Surin Island with the impression.|
|17.00||Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.|
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
Tour Included :
- Hotel transfer round trip (Join).
- English Speaking Guide.
- Fresh fruits, Thai & International Buffet Set Lunch.
- Life jackets, Towel, Masks and Snorkel
- Soft drinks, Water, Coffee and Tea
- National Park Fees.
- Fully covered insurance.
What to Bring :
- Sunglasses, Sun Tan Lotion.
- Spare T-Shirt and Shorts. Swimming Suite.
- Camera & Some spending money (Thai baht).
Additional EXTRA charged :
- Free transfer – Patong / Kata /Karon beach area.
- 200 baht per person – Kamala / Bangtoa / Laguna / Surin / Phuket Town / Chalong.
- 300 baht per person – Naithon / Layan / Rawai / Nai Harn / Naiyang / Cape Panwa.
- 400 baht per person – Mai Khoa area.
Please Note :
- Children rate 4-12 years ,below 3 years are free of charge.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old.
- This program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea condition.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability. Call / Whatsapp +66(0)898740285.
- Surin Island are close between 16 May – 14 October due to sea conditions.