|07.00 – 07.45||Pick up at your hotel in Phuket.|
|Arrive in Kapong, Phang Nga Province, and enjoy the activities in the nature:Amazing Elephant Trekking and/or Elephant Bathing at very ethical Phang Nga Elephant Park.|
|Ride on 4×4 off road vehicle|
|Short jungle walk through the bamboo forest|
|Free & fun time at beautiful jungle waterfall: swim, dive off the rock and enjoy the local specialty “bamboo tea & coffee”.|
|The highlight of the day: River Tubing down the rapids of the jungle river.|
|14:00||Thai Set Lunch at riverside restaurant (Tom Yam, Fish Sweet & Sour, Vegetables, fried Chicken, fruit of the season, rice).|
|15.00||Transfer back to Phuket|
|17:00-18:00||Arrive at your Phuket Hotel (time depends on location, traffic etc|
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfers(join).
- English speaking Guide.
- Snacks and refreshments on board.
- Lunch for program one day trip.
- Life jacket and helmet.
- Drinking water.
What to Bring :
- Swimsuit, Towels
- Sunscreen, Sun hat
- Sunglasses, Camera
- Spare T-shirts
- Mosquitoes spray
Additional EXTRA transfer charged:
- 300 Baht / Person – Rawai, Cape Panwa, Khao kad ,Nai thorn, Nai harn, layan, Phuket town.
Please Note :
- Child rate will be recognized differently in different seasons: Rainy Season (1Jul – 31Oct): Child age is 6 – 11 years and Summer Season (1Nov – 30Jun): Child age is 4 – 11 years.
- Special consideration: Senior citizen 60 years of age or over, Infant and pregnant ladies are not recommended.
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- The insurance covers only accidents related to the trip, not cover belonging of tourist and pregnancy.