|6.30-7.30 / 11.30-12.30||Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket.|
|Drive North-West of Phuket Town to Naithon Beach, over rolling hills, through forest and local farming areas, and alongside picturesque coastline.|
|Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.|
|Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.|
|Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.|
|Mud spa with the elephants.|
|Swimming with elephants|
|Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor “Elephant Shower”|
|Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.|
|Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.|
|Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.|
|12.00-12.30 /17.00-17.30||Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.|
Please Note: At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
What to bring:
- Hat , Towel , Change of Clothes & Sunscreen
- Bathing Suit, Walking Shoes
- Insect Repellent,
- Camera (Optional), Spending money.
- Pick up /Drop off to your hotel of accommodation in Phuket
- English – Speaking tour guide
- One traditional thai buffet meal
- Drinking water
- Food for feeding Elephants
Additional EXTRA transfer charged :
- Free transfer : Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Nai Yang, Bang Tao, Surin Beach, Rawai, Chalong, Cape Panwa, Cape Tukkae, Koh Sire, Laem hin, Rawai, Phromthep Cape, or Nai Harn BeachPatong / Kata /Karon beach area.
- Prices are per person in Thai Baht including service charge.
- Child rate applies to children 4-10 years old , Under 3 years old free of charge
- No pick up from : Airbnb lodging, rental villas, private houses visitors will be responsible for self-arranged transportation to Elephant Jungle Sanctuary office (Patong) OR Designated Meeting Area (Naithon) or Designated Meeting Area (Kathu waterfall)
- Visitors who arrange their own transportation to the meeting point either Ban Nai Thon school pr Kathu waterfall, request to be dropped off at another location, It’s will have the additional charge 1,000 THB per group.
- For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability. Call / Whatsapp +66(0)898740285.
- Please let us know you Favorited time morning or afternoon tours in comments box.
Please feel free to contact us
We will do our best to accommodate your preference. Please let us how we can enhance your trip, We are happy to assist you in everyway we can. Simply call or WhatApps for check availability before you make booking at: +66(0)898740285