You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the June Bahtra, moored at the Yacht Haven Marina pier
Depart from Yacht Haven Marina, enjoy the breathtaking views as you cruise the Phang Nga Bay and see many tropical islands you will take a long tail boat to visit the Mangrove Delta in the Phang Nga National Park
During the cruise, you will enjoy breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay. On a long-tail boat, you’ll visit fabled James Bond Island and mangrove forests. Your final stop will be at a floating village called Panyee village, after which you will be served a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the boat.
In the afternoon, enjoy relaxing, sunbathing and swimming at your leisure.In the late afternoon you will cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel.
You should reach your hotel by 6 p.m.
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfer to/from your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus
- Delicious Thai Buffet Lunch served on board with tea coffee and free flow soft drinks
- Beach Towel
- Long Tail Boat Ride
- English Speaking Guide ( Every Day )
- French Speaking Guide ( Monday Tuesday Thursday and Saturday )
- German Speaking Guide ( Wednesday Friday and Sunday )
- National Park Admission Fees
What to bring :
- Shorts & Light T-shirt.
- Sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera.
- Light Deck Shoes, and some Thai baht
Additional EXTRA charged transfer for:
- Free transfer – From any hotel in Phuket Island.
Please Note :
- Please be present at the hotel lobby or prearranged location 15 minutes before scheduled pick up time
- Child ticket: Age 4-14 / Child aged 0-3 are free of charge
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- This Program is not suitable for pregnant woman or Children under 1 year old. Also this program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea conditions.