|08.00-08.20||Pick up from hotel and transfer to Chalong pier.|
|09.15-09.30||Departure from Chalong Pier to Coral Island (Koh Hey)|
|09.45-12.00||Arrival at Coral Island ( Koh Hey )
Enjoy the white sandy beach & turquoise as you partake in a various sea activities.
|12.00-13.00||Enjoy lunch time with a taste to Thailand ‘s
famous cuisine at our “Hey restaurnt”.
|13.00-15.00||Back to the beach for more leisure hour time such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.|
|15.00||Departure from Coral Island (Koh Hey) to Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.|
|Notice:||For those who will be having flight on the date, suffering from any medical and drunk
alcohol are not recommended to play Scuba Diving or Sea Walking.
For Parasailing, the weight limit is 80 kilograms.
Please Note: The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfer.
- Beach Chair, Life jacket.
- Mask and snorkel.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Life insurance.
What to bring :
- Beach Towel, Sun block lotion, Swimming suits.
- Hat, Sunglasses, Camera.
- Some spending money (Thai baht).
Additional EXTRA charged transfer for:
- 100 baht per person – Kamala / Boat Lagoon / Leam hin / Sirey Bay
- 200 baht per person – Surin / Bang Toa / Laguna / Layan Beach /Cape Panwa
- 500 baht per person- Naithon / Nai Yang / Mai Khoa beach / Ao Por
Please Note :
- This tour is only suitable for Guests aged 15 years – 60 years old and who do not have any disabilities or are not under the influence of alcohol.
- People doing scuba diving must not have traveled by air in the previous 18 hours and must not be flying in the next 18 hours.
- Scuba Diving 15-60 years old, no license required, 45 minutes.
- Parasailing 12-60 years old, max 80 kg, 800 meters trip.
- Banana Boat 10-60 years old, 20 minutes.
- This Tour is not suitable for children & pregnant woman.
- Pay cash on tour for extra transfer charged for certain areas.
- Also this program is to change without notice according to the weather and sea conditions.